1. As batteries are relatively heavy, you must pay attention to the selection of the means of transportation. Rolling and throwing are strictly prohibited.
2. When handling the battery, do not touch the terminals and safety valves;
3. The battery leaves the factory with being charged, and the battery should be prevented from short-circuiting during transportation;
4. The battery can be stored at 0 ~ 35 ℃ before installation, but the storage period should not exceed six months. The battery should be equalizing-charged and stored in a clean, ventilated and dry place.
5. When used batteries need to be stored, they should be fully charged before storage, and then stored according to storage requirements.